Whole Grain Blueberry Coffee Cake
- 1 package of Powder Mill's Whole Grain muffin mix
- 1 cup blueberries fresh or frozen, your choice. I use Wyman's of Maine
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Follow package instructions to prepare muffin mix.
- Fold in frozen or fresh blueberries to batter.
- Into prepared spring form pan, pour in batter and top with topping mixture, patting gently onto top of batter until evenly distributed.
- Place into the preheated 375 degree oven for 5 minutes, then reduce heat to 350 degrees for the remaining 35-40 minutes
- Take out of the oven when a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Place onto a wire cooling rack, and after 10 minutes gently release sides with a knife, then release the spring latch to separate from pan. To remove cake from the bottom of the pan, use a spatula around all edges until it comes loosened to transfer to a serving plate.